4 October 2014

MULTI BLUE

Welcome back to Minimal Luxe, sorry for the minor delay on getting this post up, having a crisis on my hands trying to find a place in London can be so HECTIC!, but never the less am excited to feature this stunning jacket from Miss Guided, at the moment am currently obsessed with Navy and sea blues, I just had to add this awesome staple to my wardrobe. 
Obsessed with how smart and sophisticated this jacket looks on or off and the gold detail for me on the hardware just gives it a more modern twist on a smart jacket, looking forward to being able to layer it over the colder months with some white FURRR! yes please.

Navy can be styled with so many fab autumn shades, however I decided to go with a more clean and modern twist by mixing blues together with my favourite tan accessories which I feel makes a great combo together, I love taking risks but still staying true my minimalistic style and I feel this outfit is just that.

The best thing about this outfit is the Jacket is only £39.99 and is really a fabulous staple to have in your wardrobe ladies, Janelle zip detail collarless jacket does come in several other shades but as this one says marine blue, this one is defiantly my fav!


 MISS GUIDED: JACKET 
TOPSHOP: SHIRT
 H&M: TROUSERS
 ZARA:HEELS
 CLUTCH:EBAY
 WATCH:CASSIO 





Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a stylish look! I wouldn't have thought to team together beige and blue but it looks great!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, liking the cobalt with the nudes :)

    Trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is gorgeous I love it! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig