8 July 2014

SILHOUETTE

Hello Beautiful people and welcome back to Minimal Luxe, so firstly let me just talk about how fabulous this ASOS pale blue duster coat is, like seriously I cant get enough of it,  I haven't been able to put it down literately!! totally obsessed. I decided to play around with the coat  and came up with this minimalistic tailored combo with matching pale blue trousers to give it a bit more of a edge, I feel this works nicely combined with the tan accents ready for work mode or just off somewhere stylish ;) and lets me honest who doesn't love a co-ord.

Again I just couldnt resist styling this outfit with my favourite new purchase from TOPSHOP this stunning camel fedora floppy hat, like seriously the pictures speak for them selfs, you can clearly see this hat just pulls every outfit together making a more deluxe finish, LOVE LOVE LOVE! if you don't have one of these in your wardrobe I suggest you go get one, must have wardrobe staple for any outfit.



Hope you guys are loving the new location and my most recent Blog posts, I have 3 more looks going up this week, so be sure to keep an eye out for those, totally on my A game this week :P.









Sunglasses: ASOS Bag: Ebay, Heels: ZARA, 
Watch: Riverisland, Rings: MYU Fashion




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig