10 July 2014

BOHO CHIC




Hello beautiful people and welcome back to Minimal Luxe, so firstly let me start my saying,  I am seriously blessed to have been sent the most divine sliver coin necklace ever!! from the awesome guys at OHMBOHO, honestly guys when I opened my package my eyes were stunned at how stunning this necklace really is!! was extremely excited to style it up straight away, specially with me being more of a gold accessories girl, it was a opportunity to try something different.

With being sent this coin necklace I wanted to create a BOHO style specially with it being the festival season, my self isn't off to any, but a girl can still dress up for one right? but in my own way still adding my own personal style of minimalistic meets BOHO chic, hope this look inspires you to create more BOHO styles this summer.

Recently I have started to add more colour to my wardrobe, and so far am loving it specially with bold colours like this orange square crop top from Miss Selfridge, I feel the orange and sliver go hand in hand together, girls you know me now, I hardly ever like to use black accessories, am more fan neutrals like tan and nudes, however I really liked this old tassel bag I found laying around my house and felt this worked perfectly with the festival inspired look, defiantly great find, now have a new love for tassels.

If you own any statement jewellery now is the time to wear it, once the sunlight hits your statement pieces, you will be shimming all the way to the dance floor this summer!!
I would seriously recommend going over to  http://www.ohmboho.com/ and taking a look at the beautiful collection of Boho, Gyspy Ethic style jewellery, am sure there will be something you wont be able to resist. 



DUSTER COAT: ASOS TOP: MISS SELFRIDGE JEANS: ASOS HEELS: ASOS








































Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Kirstie! I like very much this colors....white and orange is a good mix. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig