10 August 2014

CHAMBRAY

Welcome back to Minimal luxe for your daily fix of minimalistic styling. 

So firstly I have tell you about my new obsession with Chambray shirts, especially in this blue colour and white I am totally obsessed. This style of shirt is key in any wardrobe if your looking for staple pieces to take you right on though to autumn/winter, specially in such clean colours you can do no wrong with this style shirt, super light and airy and looks perfect dressed down with jeans and pool sliders or dressed up tucked into a leather midi skirt with a pretty pair of gold sandal heels. This is the (MUST HAVE SHIRT) for the up coming season, and brands like Topshop,ASOS,Zara have some at really affordable pricers. 

If you love clean styling like my self then adding a pop of camel/beige or nude with white is totally haven!! to me and pulls an outfit together perfectly, matching your heels with your bag used to be a big (nono) but now its time to break them rules and go all out matchy matchy is super cool and chic for autumn, so get paired up for a very sophisticated look.

Share my Blog if you have friends or family that love Minimal styling, and tag me on instagram @KIRSTIEGREAVES if you create any minimal luxe outfits from the ideas I have suggested above,I would love to see your take on minimal styling.






 HEELS:ZARA 
SUNGLASSES:ASOS
CLUTCH:EBAY 
HAT:TESCO





Share:

1 comment

  1. Big love for this shirt. I have the white version from Topshop and I've with it to death already! Like the way you've styled it with ripped white skinnies x

    www.legs-through-a-lens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig