16 August 2014

MINT & CAMEL

So today Blog post is a special collaboration (very over due) with the wonderful company Love Red Label, I was lucky enough to be able to choose an item from there website to style up for you guys and to feature hear on Minimal Luxe,I decided to go with this beaut mint 2 piece co-ord, (well how could I not) this is now in the sale guys for amazing £10.99 go get yours before they sell out!! 
I specially love the style and fit of this number and styled with my favourite white duster and oversized nude floppy hat, I made it very much my own. What specially drew me to choosing this was the colour, as you very well know I am all about neutrals or monochrome, but I think its always nice to add a splash of colour to a minimalistic wardrobe (why the hell not), when you have so many basics its great way to bring in more signature pieces, tailored with your very own style and taste you can achieve a more summer chic look (self note: oversized coat really does up the power of this look making it wearable for day to night).

 BAG: PAULS BOUTIQUE
 HEELS:ASOS
WATCH:RIVERISLAND
 SUNGLASSES:ASOS



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig