3 August 2014

THE MINI


Hello beauties and welcome back to Minimal Luxe, let me firstly say a big thank you to the team at my bandage dress this week for sending me some really beautiful items to feature hear on Minimal Luxe, I am absolutely in love with my Bianca pastel yellow bandage skirt, which only amazingly retails for £19.99 in the sale at the moment,(go grab one for yourselves) what a great buy for such a unique and beautiful piece to add to your wardrobe this summer.

 I decided to team up this beauty with a classic oversized white shirt from Topshop, tied and the front to create a more laid back chic look, and it just showcases that bandage skirts can really be worn from day to night with effortless minimal styling.
  Styling black accessories really made the yellow stand out more, I feel these accents really make the look pull together as a whole, I absolutely love this look, and feel it would suit many different body shapes and sizes, there is no wrong when it comes to putting your own stamp on a signature piece. 

Recently I have been on a massive hunt finding my self looking for new locations to shoot my looks for my Blog, finding this location was a great relief, I really like how the white wall behind me brings this outfit to life and really makes the look stand out specially the yellow, if your looking for inspiration on new location ideas, then I defiantly recommend something like this remember girls less is more and in this case I do believe this location completes this look.

Hope your enjoying my latest outfits  and Blog posts,  check out my Instagram kirstiegreaves for daily style inspiration ideas, enjoy the beautiful sunshine beauties. 





SKIRT: MY BANDAGE DRESS
 SHIRT: TOPSHOP
BAG: ZARA, 
HEELS: ASOS,
 WATCH: RIVERISLAND
 SUNGLASSES: ASOS


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig