25 July 2014

PRETTY FLORALS


Hello beautiful people and welcome back to Minimal Luxe, so firstly let me jump right on in and talk about this gorgeous kimono, I was lucky enough to be sent from the awesome guys at  Miss Pap. Very different compared to anything else I own in my wardrobe and defiantly never been one for wearing pink, how ever I have been persuaded differently by this beautiful pink floral kimono, such a great piece to have in your wardrobe to brighten up any outfit and such a great versatile piece for many different occasions. I decided to stay true to my minimalistic vibes by styling up an all white combo with nude accessories, styled with this kimono I feel it gives a very kardashian meets Towie look, which is great if you want to look glamorous and stylish at the same time (thumbs up). 

I cant stop wearing my favourite Sensira heels the adeles, these are by far my must go to pair of heels for the summer, when I find a pair of heels that are super stylish and comfortable to wear, that's it game over am hooked, and for the price you can do no wrong, I suggest you lovely people head on over to http://www.sensiraboutique.bigcartel.com/ and grab your self's a pair while there still in stock. 






BAG: PAULS BOUTIQUE
  HAT:TOPSHOP 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig