5 September 2014

CASUAL KHAKI

Welcome back to Minimal Luxe, had a short break recently from Blogging since it was my 23rd birthday (getting old) had lots of fun celebrations going on, but now am back on full form bringing you all my favourite A/W ready looks, to keep you inspired for the colder months to come. 

At the moment I have a slight obsession with khaki, iv pretty much had a khaki take over in my wardrobe this month, this month I was lucky enough to be contacted by Fashion Union to collaborate on a piece of clothing from there A/W 14 collection, so I just had to pick something khaki to style up for you guys.

 I Decided to go with this gorgeous Shamika Pocket Detail Blouse, one reason  being or shall I say two its affordable at £28.00, and its supper stylish, what more can you want when purchasing signature pieces for your wardrobe this Autumn.

 The blouse is very excellent quality and well worth the price, fits perfect, I would defiantly say its very true to size when purchasing, its a very interchangeable piece to add to your wardrobe, therefore you can create so many stylish looks from day to night with this stunning blouse from ripped denim jeans and oversized camel coat in the day to a pair of hot leather trousers in the evening with a chain small handbag and lace heels. Its just purrrrfect ladies!! (link above).

 ASOS:DUSTER COAT
 H&M:TROUSERS
 ZARA:HEELS 
SUNGLASSES:ASOS 
CLUTCH: EBAY


  






















Share:

1 comment

  1. Love that duster coat & heels! Killin it gurrrrl x

    Www.hannahallinson.com

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig