10 November 2016

EAT, PRAY, SLAY

"Long time no see"... Yes girls, that's right am back!
Back with a new attitude towards blogging. Read below!.
   
Since this is my 1st blog post back since taking a break earlier this year, I thought why not start off with a explosive missguided collab.

This Past Month i've been on the look for an injection of exciting wardrobe must haves, that make a serious "Bang"...
Anything from embroidery detailed chain bags to slogan Yeezus inspired jumpers, i've been obsessed.

This 1986 LA sweatshirt, has become my new wardrobe favourite, I am just "diggin" this exciting font vibe, like crazy this season. Big thanks to the babe gods at Missguided for creating there own spin on this look.

Fish nets... say WHATT!! I never in a million years would have thouht at the age of 25, I would be wearing fish nets again. Yeah, you heard correct, I just happened to fall in love with these... "call them what ever you like: tights" (stylish hooker ha). It just had to be done!. I love the cool edge they bring to this look, if you feel meh!

Acid wash denim, seems to be another item I cant stop obsessing over. Especially anything that's extremely distressed I just LOVE it!. This jacket is from the new Missguided denim edit, that has recently launched, so ladies be quick because this one doesn't want to be missed. Oh yeah did i not say its oversized too!... best get your move on girl and get your online shopping basket at the ready!...
   
   

Zara:bag


Share:

2 comments

  1. I really like your feet and your wardrobe is absolutely amazing you have a great pictures 💋👌🏻💋👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you back I love your style x

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig