20 December 2016

I STILL PASS A HATER LIKE A RUN THROUGH


Hey gals,

 this past month i've totally been obsessed with the colour orange, from t-shirts to hoody's and sweatshirts. Its literally become my favourite go to item to wear on a daily basis i.e "work mostly which consits of me sitting in a dark basement looking at my laptop screen for hours on end".

 I guess a pop orange is all you need to make you happy in life. I specially love the black font logo on this awsome sweatshirt from the babe god's at Missguided " they sure know how to slay those killa fashion trends".

The combination of orange and denim is life to me right now, your girl is totally obsessed!. 

Did someone say denim knee highs? "Yes you heard correct!". These boots seriously give me life, since ive recieved them Ive not taken them off... seriously!. 

Lastly I can not forgot to metion how much am loving a new killa shoe website called Luxe to kill, their current shoes game is "LIT" ladies. Shop these boots by clicking the link below. 

Personal style should always be a reflection of your own personality and on this day I was totally chanelling my inner bad gal vibes.

" I was running through the six with my woes"

Sweatshirt :Missguided 
                                                                             

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig