18 July 2014

SAIL OUT

welcome back to Minimal Luxe, so firstly let me just say I can not stop wearing my baby blue duster coat from ASOS, this for me is a complete show stopper, the perfect wardrobe piece to have! I literately cant stop creating different styles with this coat, retails for amazing £60 and worth every penny. Honestly on those days that you want to keep it minimal a luxury staple like this really does complete your outfit, no effort needed (shsshh).

I am massive lover for neutrals in my colour palette so mixing pastel blues and nudes really create that minimalistic look with still adding touch of colour to your outfit, white jeans are a must this season plus with rips they really do add a minimal edge to your outfit, these badboys are by far the most flattering pair of white jeans iv ever owned, girls if you need a pair of jeans, I totally recommend ASOS the fit and cut of them is perfect and they are so comfy to wear, LOVE LOVE LOVE!

OMG my favourite new shoes well they just speak for them self's don't they!! Sensira Boutique are defiantly one to go check out!! if you want to get your hands on these beauty's, these heels have now become my non stop best heels to wear from day to night, just completely in love with them. 

Lastly to pull the outfit together I just had to add my favourite camel accessories, this Topshop floppy hat is my new love and is a must this season if you want to up the ante, plus trying a more neutral colour can be a nice alternative to the classic black hat, specially with be being a blonde I defiantly prefer the lighter colours on myself less harsh, and this camel clutch bag just finishes of this white deluxe outfit perfectly.





JEANS:ASOS
CLUTCH: RIVERISLAND 
HAT: TOPSHOP
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this outfit! Really want the duster coat!

    Followed you! xx

    http://laylacpanam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© KIRSTIE GREAVES | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig